Thursday, October 10, 2013

Decoding God's Message

We all like to know when God is specifically speaking to us but how do you know when it's God speaking and not the lies or Satan or your own personal human feelings? One way to know is if you hear the same message over and over again from different people in your life. When God really wants to get a message to you he will make sure to repeat it over and over again so you're more likely to hear it.

I had something happen to me yesterday and I can't get it out of my head. There's this girl in my psychology class that I had seen but had never talked to before. But clear out of the blue yesterday she came up to me and asked if she could sit beside me, of course I said yes.

I calmly introduced myself and asked her name and explained that I had seen her in class and knew her face but not her name. We struck up a friendly conversation and I came to realize that I was having such an incredible time talking to her. It turns out that we have many things in common.

We enjoyed talking so much that we exchanged numbers and we texted each other to say how much we enjoyed our time together. This morning I sent her a text telling her good morning and to have a wonderful day and she returned the message.

Well now I sit here wondering if maybe this could be the start of a wonderful relationship with this girl or if it's just a friend thing? I honestly don't know. But it just seems so weird how it happened and how much we both enjoyed talking and spending time with each other even though it was just one day.

I can't wait to see her again on Monday and talk to her some more. I'm really praying that God sends me some message that maybe this girl is indeed my destiny. That every twist and turn in my road has been in an effort to lead me to meeting this girl. The best thing about her is that she is a follower of God. That gives me even more hope that she might be the one for me that I've waited my whole life to meet.

No comments: