Thursday, October 24, 2013

Being Single

I hate being single. Being single absolutely sucks. I hate when people tell me to enjoy being single and to live it up. I'm 26 years old and have never been in a serious relationship and that's what I badly want and need.

What good is being lonely almost all the time? Not having anyone to talk to? Not having anyone to hold hands with? Not having anyone to love unconditionally? Not having anyone who will be there for you no matter what.

I want to be in a relationship. I want the chance that it might not work out and that I might get my heart broken. I want that. I don't want to avoid being in a relationship because it might not work out. That's not even a consideration for me. Love is so awesome that it's a risk worth taking.

I want this so bad.


No comments: