Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chasing After My Dreams

Today was a very special day for me. I got to go back to Cultivate Church and visit some old friends that I hadn't seen in a few months. I also finally got to meet someone person who I had only had the joy of talking to online.

I few months ago I realized that God's calling in my life was to become an slementary school teacher. I knew I had always wanted to do something that invoked kids but I didn't know exactly what that was. Finally I heard God's voice telling me that I was to be a school teacher.

I was very scared, but knew that this would be a big faith building season in my life. So I put my full trust in God and set the wheels in motion to start the schooling I needed to reach this dream of becoming an elementary school teacher.

I start school on August 15th and while I'm still very unsure of what I'm doing I fully believe that this is God's plan for this season of my life to make this dream come true. And even if I fall flat on my face at least I know that I gave it my best effort and that God has something else in store for me.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
~~~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: