Wednesday, March 28, 2007

God is powerful

Well I just want to start off by saying that last blog was just me having a down time.I get that way quite often and it helps to talk to someone. Well that someone I had been used to talking too is away at boot camp right now for 10 weeks.

We are what you I guess you would call Bible buddies. We pick each other up and keep each other going. I have never met him in person, just online. Its amazing you can meet someone like that online and feel as if you have known that person your entire life. That is what it feels like for me. His name is Owen and he lives in Loxley, Alabama. Hopefully one day I will meet him in person. Its amazing that God can allow that to happen. God is great in that way.

I know that God lives inside of me. The way I know is that clear out the blue when I get down he appears to me in music. The best music in the world. Music that praises his name. Some of that music is on my profile. God talks to people in all different ways. That is the way that God talks to me and it took me a long time to understand and learn that. I am so grateful for that.

Also posting blogs is kinda a way of talking to God. That is why I post. I want to share God with everyone and show them the light that he has shown me. His salvation is great.

Going back to my little saying. If one does not have God than what does one have? Its a simple little saying that keeps me going. How does a lost soul answer that question?

God is so amazingly great. Loving and caring. His mercy is so great. Thank you God. Thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for all the amazing people that you surround me with. We all need each other. Together we stand but divided we fall. We must stand together and let your light shine. Thank you God.

No comments: