Monday, March 12, 2007

Confused

Will someone please explain to me why God allows pain and suffering when he is has the power to not cause pain and suffering. God can be your friend when things are going good but when times turn bad God goes away from you can doesn't want nothing to do with you. Why does he do this? It makes no sense. You would think he would be there with you when you need him the most. I am questioning why God does some of the things he does. It is okay because I am telling God my truth feelings and in the end this should pull me closer to him. I still believe in him but I have doubts about the way he runs things. He has never done anything great with my life and I have been so happy the last 2 weeks but tonight had a complete meltdown because I am going throught some really tough times and it isn't getting any better. I thought it was but it just hasn't gotten any better. It all started when my Granny died sudden of cancer on New Year's Eve. She was the person I was the most closest too in my life. I thought over this past couple of weeks I had gotten over losing her only to have this huge meltdown tonight when I got in a fight with my brother. Well things still suck for me right now. I am too tired to go to sleep as I have been running on only about 4 hours of sleep because of the time chance and well it's all crazy. I need to go to sleep and sleep it off but I just don't want to because I feel like it will do any good. Well I guess I am doing rambing. I hate when I ramble. I hate alot of things about life right now. It's all stuff that shouldn't me shit in life but does because after all we are just human but I am a very lonely person right now. Well I guess I will end this before I say something I proabably shouldn't. God please help me.

Edit: Well God tests our faith by putting himself away from us in the times we need him the most. It really, really hurts. I have never lost faith in him but I do question him. It is all about testing us. God is great, God is good, let us raise his name in praise, Amen.

No comments: