Monday, May 12, 2014

Children Are A Blessing

Children are such a blessing from God! I love the way I am wired. I love the way being around and interacting with children makes me feel. The incredible joy I get from them. I am at a loss of words to describe my joy!

God has planned deep within me a desire to be a blessing in the lives of children. It is why I am taking this road he has provided me with that will eventually lead me to being an elementary school teacher.

Yes I have struggles in knowing that I still have a long road ahead of me to get to where I want to receive the fruit of this seed he has planted within me, but as long as I keep my focus on Him in this whole journey, I will realize a dream.

I also have another dream to one day become a parent. I mean God has already blessed me two the names for two girls that I want to be a father to, Rilee Chastin Bliss and Alexa Baylee Bliss. It is completely crazy that I even have these names in my head right now considering I still have yet to meet the beautiful, Godly woman God has waiting for me.


No comments: