Thursday, June 21, 2007

Joyful

I am really joyful right now. Just knowing peaceful mindset I have right now. I wish it were like this all the time. It isn't because living in this world is just too tough and just because you know God and just because he lives inside of you, doesn't mean everyday is gonna be great and easy. It is just the way it is when you deal with so many who refuse to accept the great gift of being with our creator after this life here on earth is over. I pray and ask that if you don't know the Lord than please get to know him and ask him into your heart. It won't instantly make life here on earth perfect but it will give you the mindset of knowing that once this short life on earth is over you will spend all of entenity in Heaven with the Lord. I hope all my friends and who takes the time to read this and who doesn't know the Lord gets right with him because I would love to see all of you in Heaven someday.

No comments: